Fundamentals of Developing Renewable Energy Plants
Renewable energy is generally defined as energy that comes from resources that are naturally replenished on a human timescale, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat. Renewable energy replaces conventional fuels in four distinct areas: electricity generation, air and water heating/cooling, motor fuels, and rural (off-grid) energy services.
WHAT THE COURSE WILL DO?
The FUNDAMENTALS OF DEVELOPING RENEWABLE ENERGY PLANTS course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the different types of renewable energy sources and where they could best be applied in order to generate clean energy to power Africa’s appliances, homes, businesses and cities. The course also details the activities that need to be fulfilled in order to transform a renewable energy project from concept to construction then operation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Fund managers looking to finance renewable energy plants
- Individuals or groups looking to develop renewable energy projects
- Project managers that would like to understand opportunities in the renewable energy market
- Technical advisors or technical experts (engineers, technologists) and contractor that wish to play a role in the deployment of renewable energy plants.
- Legal firms that would like to understand the renewable energy space to assist in PPA, Land Agreements and Implementation Agreements (etc.).